- Delivery & Pricing
Click here for our Corporate Brochure.
Radiant Sage's goal is to solve the unmet needs of the various participants in image-based clinical trials.
And if you ever thought.....
- "I need to get a trial up and running within a few weeks without having to incur any capital expenditure"
- "I should be able to use radiologists anywhere in the world to do the reads"
- "I need to retain control over the imaging data, integrate it into the rest of the trial and get to the end point efficiently and cost effectively"
- "I would like to share images with internal and external parties without compromising the requirements set by the protocol, FDA, quality and data security departments"
- "A Software Corelab? Why didn't anyone think of this before?"
Radiant Sage has the solution for you!
We have developed our solutions based on a deep understanding of the imaging clinical trial process, FDA's regulatory requirements and the unfulfilled needs of the trial sponsor and various participants in the trials.
The solutions (Core-Lab-in-a-Box™ and RadVista Viewer) are designed to enable a sponsor to quickly set up a trial with custom or predesigned standard workflows as required by the protocol and begin collecting the required data within a few weeks. And all this can be done without having to invest in additional capital infrastructure using our SaaS delivery model. In addition, the sponsor has the option to manage the entire trial in-house using its own resources thus saving money and avoiding delays due to the long lead times required for identifying and, implementing the traditional out-sourcing options.
So, whether you are looking for a solution to run a small proof-of-concept trial or need to take control over the imaging data of a large phase 3 trial and integrate it into rest of the trial, Radiant Sage has the solution.