RadVista is a stand-alone cross-platform Imaging Workstation that is 21 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations)Part 11 compliant and purpose built specifically for clinical trials and blinded reads.
It is a functionally comprehensive radiological viewer that provides multi-image displays as well as sophisticated image processing, annotation, segmentation and 3D rendering tools.
Core-Lab-in-a-BoxTM comes with a built-in server-side viewer. However if there is a need (e.g. sites with poor bandwith) to view images locally, RadVista is the perfect solution.
It has identical features as the Core-Lab-in-a-BoxTM viewer as shown below:
- Online collaboration tools
- Rapid and scheduled image transfer
- View DICOM and non-DICOM data
- Trial specific configuration of reader and user experience
- Seamless integration with the Core-Lab-in-a-Box with web-based protocols
- Single sign-on
- Image transfer
- 2D and 3D views including MIP, MPR, volume rendering
- Multi-monitor support
- Multi-platform including support for Windows, MAC OS and Linux
- Support for loading and viewing unlimited images (e.g. 100,000 at a time)
- Intelligent image caching mechanism to drastically reduce reader wait times