- Delivery & Pricing
Process & Modules
Core-Lab-in-a-Box™ is built around five key process stages.
- Data Acquisition - multi-modal DICOM (CT-Scans, MRI, X-rays, Ultra-sound, PET/CT, SPECT/CT) and non DICOM data via HTTPs, FTP, DICOM, physical media etc.
- Data Gate - conversion for standardization, QA/ QC
- Archival/ Repository - security, backup, retrieval, archival and retention
- Processing Interface - interim results, endpoints, export, import, and interfaces to 3rd party tools
- User Interface (Viewer)- search, image viewing,reporting, security, and access
Core-Lab-in-a-Box™ is built using open architecture with the key modules mapped to the five process stages:
- Import Verification & Anonymization
- DICOM Interface
- Download & Export Content
- Export Anonymization
- Results & Analysis
- Navigation & UI
- Data Dictionary
- Index Search
- Remote Rendering
- Integrated eCRF
Data acquisition across all sites is performed in a consistent and auditable manner to reduce any variability that could put the trial itself at risk. The import QA/ QC module via a standards-based interface will ensure that the images are not deposited into the Archive/ Repository unless they meet the protocol, quality and regulatory requirements established early on.
The Archival/ Repository module enables the transmission, viewing, reading, and sharing of clinical images to the various participants in the trial as dictated by the protocol. The viewer is web-based with automated custom or standard workflow capabilities which will allow distributed or centralized reading.
The open standard interfaces allow the capturing and sharing of DICOM and non-DICOM data enabling easy interoperability with the other systems and adaption to new trial designs and future applications.